FilamentOne Sapphire Nozzle has been developed to print highly abrasive filaments as well as any other filaments like PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU or others. The Sapphire gemstone embedded in the tip of the brass nozzle will not wear down when printing even the toughest materials. The brass alloy offers excellent heat conductivity throughout the nozzle to maintain consistent temperature. Notwithstanding many setbacks during the process, we have come up with the ultimate and highly durable and functional Sapphire - Ruby nozzle for 3D printing.
Compatible with many 3D Printers
- Any printer with an E3D v6 1.75mm hotend or M6x1 threading
- Original Prusa i3 MK2, MK2.5, MK3, MK3S
- Robo3D R1+
- SeeMeCNC Rostock MAX V3
- Makerbot Replicator 2/2X
- Kossel Pro or Kossel Mini
- MAKEiT Pro
- and others
- Always install/uninstall while hot
Use the torque wrench
- or be very careful while installing the nozzle. The max allowable torque is 4Nm.
- Re-level your print to make sure you have enough clearance